- To show solidarity with the families of the victims and remember the attack.
- To show solidarity between Israel and the American people in fighting terror.
How to Execute This Campaign:
- Set up an table with SSI's banner, and have flags on the table.
- Make a sign or banner with 9/11 information, or at least a sign that says that this is a memorial event.
- Hold some of the flags in your hands to hand out to students who pass by.
- In front of the table, set a shape of the numbers "9/11" using cups or small planters (suggestion: fill them up with water or sand so they will stand still and not fly with the wind).
- Offer to students, faculty, and whoever passes by to put a flag in memory of the victims in the cup, so the final result will be 9/11 shape made from flags
The method suggested above is the basic set up, when usually each SSI chapter adds information, banners or signs on the 9/11 terror attack and the impotence to stand united against terror.
You can order flags to setup and display on your campus for your 9/11 memorial directly above.